Christ to the World by Radio
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and that He will personally return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful men and women, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved into the resurrection of life, and they that are lost into the resurrection of damnation.
- In the spiritual unity of believers in Christ.
FEBC Hong Kong is a Christian mission organization, we have the following characteristics:
FEBC Hong Kong is a member of the FEBC Internatoinal. Together with 22 other offices around the world, we aim at “Christ to the World by Radio”.
Through the radio transmitters and internet, we disseminate evangelistic programs to our kinsmen in China, mainly in Putonghua and also in some minority languages. We also support overseas non-Chinese ministry.
Non-denominational and Faith Mission
FEBC Hong Kong has no denominational background. Even though we have extensive expenditures, FEBC Hong Kong puts their faith completely in God, through offerings from churches and believers.
After being founded in 1958, our Board of Directors was formed in 1971 and incorporated in Hong Kong. Since then our leaders are all Chinese – Rev Lin (1971 to 1974), Rev Kenneth Lo (1974 to 2002) and our present Executive Director Rev Raymond Lo (2002 to now). All our staff members are Chinese.
FEBC International is an association of 26 independent ministry fields cooperating to communicate the Good News among the nations by media, to inspire people to follow Jesus Christ.
For more about FEBC International: https://febcintl.org/